Law on Information Society Services (LSSI)
CPC SERVICIOS INFORMATICOS APLICADOS A NUEVAS TECNOLOGIAS SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website of its conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website http://mailrelay.com
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Corporate Name: CPC SERVICIOS INFORMATICOS APLICADOS A NUEVAS TECNOLOGIAS SL
Address: C/ Nardo, 12 – 28250 – Torrelodones – Madrid (Spain)
Email: info (at) mailrelay.com
Across the Web site, we offer to the Users the possibility of acceding to the information on our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown in the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer to the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein.
Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the company or third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, pictures, designs, logos, images, computer software, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Website, as well as the Website itself, shall not be used for any other purpose as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means whatsoever, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is also forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SITE
The User agrees to:
- To make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordancewith: (i) thelegislationapplicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) publicorder.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the provided information.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User must also refrain from:
- make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer or server.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be,have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the website where the contents are located or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: – In any way that is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and the public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in any other current legislation. Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance. It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorized for the intended use. It is contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons. It constitutes It constitutes any type of advertising. It includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, the User receives a password, they accept to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, they will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, and agrees not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, they are obliged to notify the company of any event that may imply an improper use of their password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to make sure the login details are removed from the servers. Consequently, as long as they don’t notify the company in advance, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived of the improper use of the password, being their responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If they negligently or fraudulently breach any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, they will be liable for all damages that may arise from such breach for the company.
Continuous access, correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the web site is not guaranteed and may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the Company’s control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered. It may interrupt the service, or immediately terminate the relationship with the User, if it is detected that the usage of its Website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. We will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that we are notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website. 4. Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the website reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
10The company is excluded from any liability for damages of any nature that may be generated due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by Users of the Website. It is also exonerated from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, as it will use this information only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Therefore, the company is not responsible for the content of these Websites, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor and/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Websites that include any links to our Website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company (ii) may not include contents that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on gender, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (iv) Anyone who wants to use links from the Website will have to use only the original Website address, without allowing the linking Website to reproduce the pages as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser over any of the pages of the Website.
The Company may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the Website, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites that have added links to the Website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language or the most relevant contents for your profile.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information. Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard disk. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
The cookies allow us to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Consequently, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable at all in case of impossibility to provide the service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of power supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the responsible for the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.