B2A (business to administration) What does B2A stand for?
B2A, an acronym for Business to Administration, is a form of e-commerce that serves to satisfy the requirements necessary in relations between companies and the Public Administration, in relation to the services the latter offers.
Among the requirements it covers are aspects as common as submitting applications, paying taxes and official fees or requesting information through online channels.
1. Advantages of B2A
The main advantages of B2A for transactions between companies and the Administration are:
- Easy access to administrative information.
- Availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Access to up-to-date information.
- Cost savings.
- Reduced administrative procedure time.
- Download forms and templates for administrative procedures.
- Joint access to administrative services.
- Automation of administrative procedures and formalities.
- It brings proximity to the administration.
- The limitations and impediments of remote locations are removed.
2. Uses of B2A
The contexts in which the use of B2A is somewhat widespread are very varied, but among them the following stand out:
- Bids and concessions.
- Electronic invoicing.
- Obtaining administrative templates.
- Access to up-to-date data.