Page Authority (PA)
Page Authority (PA) What is Page Authority?
PA (Page Authority) is an indicator similar to Domain Authority but in this case the metrics are applied for finding the authority of a specific page (web page within a website) regardless of the general domain authority, in this metric what is relevant is the page itself.
As with Domain Authority or DA, relevance is measured on a range of 0 to 100, where 100 is the best score/authority.
Since Google search results show individual pages, page authority is a very relevant metric; as you are working with individual pages, you can choose to focus on more niche and “long tail” keywords for better ranking (as more general keywords are easier to rank for).
1. Improve page authority (PA)
As page authority is an individual metric, we will provide you with these best practices for improving it. Try to apply them whenever possible,
- Create original and relevant content.
- Include links to relevant external sites.
- Include internal links.
- Remove links that are not relevant.
- Write the content for the page thinking about SEO parameters without forgetting your audience.